Terms & Conditions
1. SnowStuffPark reserves the right to change pricing at any time.
2. Booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation of booking email from us.
3. In the event of an item or activity being booked out you will be offered an alternative if available. If not available or you decline the offer you will receive a full refund.
4. All activities are subject to weather and snow conditions. SnowStuffPark reserves the absolute right to cancel any activity on any day.
5. Payment is required in full prior to the activity being commenced. This can be done at the SnowStuffPark Office in Mt Hotham or Dinner Plain or over the phone.
6. Accepted form of payment are Visa/Mcard or Cash
7. Waiver forms need to be signed for some activities
8. Some activities attract bonds.
8. Any special offer is only valid for the season purchased in.
9. Only Moulded Plastic Toboggans maybe used on the toboggan runs, compressed foam, wooden, metal toboggans are prohibited.
10. Customers are not able to use their own equipment apart from Authorised Toboggans in (9).
11. Terms and Conditions may change without notice.
Snow Play Is A Dangerous Activity!
In consideration for being permitted to participate in any way in regards to SnowStuff Park activities, I acknowledge and accept that: Snow Play is a dangerous recreational activity and snow cover can be unpredictable (changeable) due to conditions.
There is a significant risk that serious INJURY or DEATH may result from Snow Play.
I knowingly and freely assume all such risks, both known and unknown, even if arising from the negligence of Something.com Pty. Ltd. Trading as SnowStuffPark(SSP), Mt Hotham Skiing Company, Falls Creek Ski Lifts, Falls Creek Resort Management, Mount Hotham Resort Management & The Alpine Shire (hereafter referred to as the “Releasees”) or others and I voluntarily PARTICIPATE at my OWN RISK and assume sole responsibility for any injury, death or property damage I may suffer that arises from my participation in Snow Play activities.
I understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol or any mind altering drugs before and during the Snow Play Activity and I take full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage associated with their consumption. I agree not to drink alcohol or take drugs whilst performing Snow Play activates at this venue.
I agree to follow the directions of any staff member or official and that any misconduct or refusal by me to follow any direction of any staff member or official can result in the CANCELLATION of my participation in the snow play activity without refund. I understand that any such non-compliance may result in injury, death and/or permanent disability and I agree to indemnify the Releasees against all claims made by any person as a result of my failure to comply.
I agree to wear a helmet at all times whilst participating in the Snow Play Activity and agree that I am solely responsible for ensuring that whilst participating I wear a suitable helmet at all times and take sole responsibility for my actions.
I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin, hereby release and hold harmless and agree not to sue SSP, Mt Hotham Skiing Company, Mt Hotham Resort Management, Falls Creek Ski Lifts, Falls Creek Resort Management, The Alpine Shire and/or the staff, their officers, contractors, officials, volunteers, agents and/or employees, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, state bodies, and if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the Snow Play activities (all of whom are referred to as “Releasees”) with respect to any and all injury, disability, death, or loss or damage to person or property, whether caused by the negligence of the releasees or otherwise.